Sunday, March 26, 2017

Fashion Shots : Spring flowers !

Hello !

Spring is finally here, along with new jewelry on my site, and a cute new advertisement my husband and I made with a paper toy, I'm sure you have seen it on Instagram and Facebook !





Isn't it cute ? It was very fun to make.

We also made a small photoshoot to show what the newest jewelry looks like !

Like this look ? Hype it on Lookbook !












I got this dress from Collectif, it's so perfect for spring, and also it looks really great with green jewelry, and also stockings with green seams I got from What Katie Did ! These colored seams stockings are such a good idea !

Details :


Photo : Julien Chantôme : www.julienchantome.com

Earrings and necklace : Bonbon Maléfique : www.bonbonmalefique.com

Clothing : Collectif : www.collectif.co.uk

Stockings : What Katie Did : www.whatkatiedid.com

Shoes : Clarks : www.clarks.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment