Saturday, January 7, 2017

Retro Fashion Shots : 1940s style dress !

Hello !

Maybe some of you were wondering what I'm wearing when I'm not wearing Lolita.
It might sound rather obvious as I already wrote posts about lingerie on my blog which can give you a hint...

Plus I have discovered a new british clothing label, The Seamstress of Bloomsbury. They make very beautiful dresses from original 1940s patterns and designs.

This is the kind of outfit I'm wearing quite often recently.

I really love this dress because it's very comfy and easy to wear. It exists in many different colors and patterns, I'm so tempted to get one or several other ones !

The jewelry is from my own brand, except this wonderful sterling silver Diamond ring made by the talented Marti Heil from Fables. It was a gift from my lovely husband.






What I'm wearing :

Dress & Brooch : The Seamstress of Bloomsbury : theseamstressofbloomsbury.co.uk/
Earrings and necklace : Bonbon Maléfique : www.bonbonmalefique.com
Ring : Fables : www.fablesintheair.com
Bag : Vintage
Stockings : What Katie Did : www.whatkatiedid.com
Shoes : Grunge Boutik : www.grungeboutik.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment