Friday, December 16, 2016

Lolita 52 Challenge #3 : What my own Lolita lifestyle is like

Hello !

Question of the week for Lolita 52 Challenge :

Question de la semaine pour le Lolita 52 Challenge :

What my own Lolita lifestyle is like

Despite my love for everything Victorian/Belle Epoque related which fits pretty well with a sort of "Lolita Lifestyle", I don't consider myself as a Lifestyle Lolita, even if some of my friends say I am, because I wear Lolita almost daily, and some of my activities such a jewelry and acessory making can be related to the lifestyle (as I make Lolita-related stuff), but I don't know, I just don't like the word. Plus I'm a video games fan which is not lolita at all, haha.
So to conclude, I do have a lifestyle that fits with the Lolita aesthetic, but I don't want to call it "Lolita".

Même si j'affectionne beaucoup ce qui est Victorien/Belle Epoque, chose qui correspond relativement à un "Lifestyle Lolita", je ne me considère pas comme une lifestyle. Même si certaines de mes amies disent que je le suis, parce que je poste le lolita quasi quotidiennement et que certaines de mes activités comme mes bijoux et accessoires (vu que je fais des créations en rapport avec le Lolita), mais je ne sais pas, je n'aime tout simplement pas le mot. En plus je suis une fan de jeux vidéos, pas du tout Lolita, haha.
En gros voilà, mon lifestyle correspond à l'esthétique Lolita, mais je n'ai juste pas envie de l'appeler comme ça.


Photo : Eating hot dogs with my husband at Freshness Burger in Shiuya.
 Because it's so much better than macarons.

No comments:

Post a Comment